Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Facebook conversation goes viral

She said, "Mom, I want you to get me a popsicle for my Mosquito bite and then I will eat it and I will feel better."
So I said, "NO!"
So she countered with, "Well then it's goin to keep itching and I will keep bitching."
Kind of speechless right now.......
2 hours ago · Privacy: ·  · 
  • Laura LopezKeith Randall and 2 others like this.
    • Keith Randall to funny !!!:P
      about an hour ago · 
    • Laura Lopez That's waaaay too funny!!!
      I wonder where she got her witt?!?! ;-)
      Lol!
      about an hour ago · 
    • Jon Kim Mother like daughter...
      about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person (Kari Gorman!)
    • Loreen Herman Jon~ do you really mean to imply that I can be stopped from bitching by a small frozen tube of sugar water? BA HA HA HA HA!
      38 minutes ago · 
    • Jean Coleman sounds like a poet. I'd encourage that! LOL
      24 minutes ago · 
    • Jon Kim Screw poetry... sounds like the next slogan for the Enegizer Bunny. "it keeps on itching and it keeps on bitching".
      17 minutes ago ·  

No comments:

Post a Comment