Saturday, June 4, 2011

They said: I said (this is on going dialogue)

by Loreen Herman on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 8:33pm
 
Robert: Mommy MOMMY MOMMMMY! Here Mommy.. HERE! MOMMY HERE!
Me: (as I put out my hand I was VERY distracted) What ya got bud?
Robert: WOOK MOMMY!
Me: (LOUD SCREAM!) OMG IT'S A BUG!

Atira: You've ruined my life!
(bare in mind she is a 5 yr old DRAMA queen)
Me: I'M JUST GETTING STARTED! It's gonna get worse!

Robert: NO PINCH ME MOMMY!
(During sacrament while the bread was making the rounds at full throttle lungs)
Me: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Atira: Mommy, I have skin right?
Me: Yes, you do. (?????)
Atira: So that makes me SKINny right?
Me: I LOVE YOU ATIRA!!!!! Me too!

Atira: (Various whining noises)
Me: Get out of my kitchen if you are going to just stand there and cry!
Atira: I'm not crying I'm BOOBING!
Me: Well excuuuuuuuse me!

Atira: Why do I have to take a bath? I am already wet!
(used the water hose to spray off my patio while the kids played in the mud)
Me: Lick your arm.
Atira: Eww gross! No way!
Me: Now get in the tub.

Me: OWWWWWW! Robert do not hit me!
Robert: Sowwwy Mom!
(said with a mournful look on his face and him petting the impact sight softly)
15 minutes later
Me: Robert! Stop hitting the couch!
Robert: Sowwy couch!
(said with a mournful look on his face and him petting the impact sight softly)
BA HA HA HA- So much for feeling more important than the furniture.

Atira: It's NOT FAIR!!!!!
(said while huffing down the hall to finish cleaning her room)
Me: I love you!
(shouted down the hall)
Me: Damion!
(whispered softly)

Robert: Mommy! Wake up mommy! Come 'ere Mommy!
(at 3:30 AM as he drags me down the hall)
Me: WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOO?!?!?!
Robert: Is peddy huh mommy Is peddy?
Me: Oh honey! It is beautiful but where in the world did you get the markers from?!?
(said while scrubbing the kitchen floor of his Picasso)

No comments:

Post a Comment